Sunday, February 8, 2009

This is as exciting as it gets for me!









Being a stay-at-home person most of the time, this past week was so exciting for me. I posted earlier about my trip with Carli to WF and then on Friday, I went to the ballgames. I like to go early because I always sit in seat # 22......SEAT # t*w*e*n*t*y t*w*o!!!!!!!! I don't know why there isn't a pink ribbon on it with "Honeyma". If I'm ever late, and someone is in my seat, I hyper-ventilate. Of course I'm always on time. The games were good....the Friona boys coach is...............something else. Our girls lost but played their little hearts out. JV girls won




On Saturday, I went to Lacy's baby shower and it was so much fun. Young people are just tons of entertainment. Saturday night I went to the CASA event and enjoyed a good meal and entertainment. Dale Rabe gave good speech and David Davidson is absolutely the best and funniest auctioneer ever.




Josh Ackerman is on my calendar today. Please pray for his family.




"Sometimes the Lord calms the storm: sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms his child"




Huggin' Honeyma signing off....................

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lacy said...

Good post! I'm glad you got a laugh out of the girls at the shower...they were too funny. Thanks for coming and for the gift also!
I can't believe that about Josh...it's so sad, we will pray for his family.