Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Thursday, February 19, 2009
You have to try on a pair of sunglasses with that stupid little plastic thing in the middle of them.............(also)
The person behind you in the supermarket runs his cart into the back of your ankle.(hurts like heck)
There's always a car riding your tail when you're slowing down to find an address. (why)
You open a can of soup and the lid falls in. (Bummer)
The tip of your ballpoint pen leaves tiny blobs of ink on the page that smear on contact.(Yep)
There's a dog in the neighborhood that barks at everything. (Mine)
Your waiter removes your plate before you've finished that last bite. (Idiot)
A fire-engine red sock accidentally finds its way into your load of white washables. (I love pink)
Your toasty shower turns into a scalding nightmare when someone flushes the toilet. (How true)
Someone sitting near you on the train passes gas every seven minutes for the duration of the trip. People turn around and glare as if YOU did it. (Not guilty)
You forget to serve one of the dishes you made. (Last Thanksgiving)
You can't find your ticket stub to get back in. (Or bus pass, for me)
You get a shopping cart with one wheel that won't move. (always)
You accidentally spit in the face of the person you are talking to. (I am so sorry)
You have to cut tough steak with a plastic knife. On a paper plate. In your lap.(Picnic)
People start piling onto the elevator before you have a chance to get off. (Happened)
You have to open and squeeze five little foil packets to get enough ketchup for one hamburger and french fries. (I hate hamburgers)
You flush the toliet at a party and to your horror it rises...and rises...and rises...... (double horror)
You strike two computers keyss at the same time. (Never)
And my very favorite..........You just got your car washed and a bird decorated the hood.(Hate that with a passion.)
"Never stress over the small things, and remember they are ALL small things.
Huggin' Honeyma signing off................
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
1. I am crazy about my grandkids. They make me proud.
2. I will be 72 on my birthday, March 20........bring presents.
3. Most of my mother's side of the family lived to their mid 90's.
4. I stay home most of the time, now.
5. I love my computer even tho I don't understand everything. Just ask my kids.
6. I was very shy in high school. Believe that if you want to.
7. I went to school with Hoyt Axton and his mother was my English teacher (she wrote "Heartbreak Hotel" for Elvis presley, you know.
8. I went to North Texas University for ONE year
9. I worked in the district office of the WTU company for one year.
10. I lived in Florida for a while after we married as Don was in the Air Force.
11. Lana was born in Roswell, NM
12. My other three kids were born in Wellington.
13. I graduated Childress high school..........MANY years ago.
14. I had pneumonia when I was in the first grade and missed the last 6 weeks of school. I knocked on Heaven's gate and St. Peter wouldn't let me in. Whew!!!!!
15. I have lost 5 of my best friends, so it may not be safe to be my friend. I still miss them.
16. I sang in a quartet in high school.......the Harmonettes. The other girls couldn't sing a lick................and I didn't even sing that well. But oh, we had fun
17. Not a single one of my grandkids was named after me.
18. I never knew my biological father or even saw his picture.
19. I used to french braid Lacy's long black hair for Kindergarten everyday.
20. I eat Reese's cookies with a glass of milk every night at 8:00 PM
21. I sold shoes for 22 years, but have sorta retired now and stay home with Kara.
22. I went on the wheat harvest with the Lacy Custom Combining and cooked one year for about 20 people. Hated that. You couldn't fill that young boys up with a shovel.
23. My second son was born quickly........I was in labor 59 minutes. That's the way to do it.
24. I can text on my cell
25. In April, we will have been married for 52 years!