Tuesday, May 26, 2009


Did you ever have one of those blah days? If you haven't, how fortunate you are. I seldom have them, but today is ONE. Work just doesn't seem to cooperate with me. I do dishes for about 5 minutes, then rest, put clothes in the washer, then rest............what's wrong with me. I'm not tired. I sleep well at night. I'm free to do whatever I want to do (ok, that's not true), but I still can't get it going. I need a booster shot..............like someone calling to tell me that they are coming to stay a few days. Boy then would I get busy and clean this house. But please don't call............I'm not in the mood for company. I've lost my desire to cook or to even wipe off the organ that is covered in dust. If I went to work everyday, I would have an excuse, but I stay home and have time to do all these things.......... I. Just. Don't. Want. To. I'm not even in the mood to talk...............now there's a shocker for some of you. I always say the wrong thing anyway.


Calendar quote for the day:

Remember, you may be older today

than you have ever been before,

but you are younger than you will ever be again!

No comments: