Sunday, February 28, 2010

Days are long, but years are short.



I haven't posted in a while because staying at home most of the time, I don't have any adventures to talk about like a lot of you young people. Years ago, tho, I had adventures and no one can take my memories. Each year brings more blessings to me and my family. Isn't it hard to forget our blessings sometimes until an unfortunate sadness comes in for a visit. I thank the Lord every morning when I get up, that I could get up. There are so many people less fortunate than me.
I have learned to stop and pray for people, like the ladies that come by my house every morning walking their dogs. They are having such a good time and the little dogs are precious. I simply ask the Lord to keep them safe. This is a simple thing to do and it makes me feel so much better. My day goes more smoothly, too. If we could all pray for the simple things we see every day..........wouldn't the world be better. We of course all pray for Haiti and Chile and for the horrible disasters in the world. Sometimes we forget to pray for the little things. Try this sometime and see how much better it makes you feel. When someone has road rage for something you accidently did, just put your hands together under your chin and let them know you are sorry and praying for them.
I still haven't mastered the blogging.............you know decorations and correct positioning of the pictures...........so please say a small prayer for me(insert smile). I love it.

"If you're not using your smile, you are like the man with a million dollars in the bank and no checkbook."

17 comments:

Journey-woman said...

Thanks for reminding me of the simple things in life....I needed that....I like your blog!

Marshall Lynch said...

the kids was so cute.
Minnesota Real Estate | Baby Gift Baskets

chelsea said...

Great writing skill!
Keep it up!


Windows Server 2008 | Seattle Homes

Philip Verghese'Ariel' said...

Good lessons are reminded and taught here. Thanks for the reminder, Yes we need to give thanks to the Lord who is keeping us alive every day, let's give thanks to Him alone for his mercy that many in this world cannot enjoy.
best regards,
i am following your blog
pl do have a check at my place
best
philip

Aleksander said...

Wow, are you forcing cristianity on those poor children, shame on you!

Pramod Negi said...

I liked it so much and very interesting, too! Thanks for sharing the experience.
Wonderful post, really great tips and advice. I was interested by your comment,
Cheap Flights to Hanio
Flights to Hanio
Hanio Flights

royal said...

Hi,
I am really admire the information which you shared here in your blog which is really good read to me.

Thanks
Ebay Clone

royal said...

Nice Post!
I am really glad to found your post in which you offered interesting information. It is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing information!
Buy Digital Cameras

royal said...

Hi,
I have read your blog and I appreciate the information which you shared here. I update my knowledge after read your post.

Thanks for sharing!
Best E-Learning Software

royal said...

Hi,
I am really admire the information which you shared here in your blog which is really good read to me.

Thanks
GPS Micro Tracker

royal said...

Nice Post!
Soniksecurity offers you a wide selection of Vehicle and Home Security Products. We carry a wide variety of Security and Safety products like Vehicle Tracking System,GPS Navigation Devices,Vehicle Rear View Camera,Waterproof IP Camera,Wireless Ip Camera at very affordable prices.

Thanks for sharing information!
Waterproof IP Camera

lin741852 said...

burberry bolsas
chanel bolsas
chloe bolsas
sac louis vuitton 2012
louis vuitton soldes
sac louis vuitton soldes
sac louis vuitton
porte cles louis vuitton
boucle chanel
dior bolsas
sac dolce gabbana
sac guess 2012
sac gucci
tee shirts armani hommes
tee shirts burberry femmes
tee shirts chanel femmes
sac guess
dolce gabbana bolsas
burberry tasche
chanel tasche
fendi bolsas
Christian Louboutin Soldes
Christian Louboutin 2012
chaussures Christian Louboutin
gucci bolsas
guess bolsas
dior tasche
sac a main
lunettes de soleil
chaussures louis vuitton
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton

Annabelle said...

lunettes de soleil Fendi
lunettes de soleil Gucci
lunettes de soleil Louis Vuitton
lunettes de soleil Okey
lunettes de soleil Police
lunettes de soleil Prada
lunettes de soleil Ray Ban
lunettes de soleil Versace
mode bottes
bottes burberry
bottes chanel
bottes chanel femme
bottes dior
bottes Dolce Gabbana
bottes ed hardy
bottes fendi
bottes gucci
bottes gucci 2012
bottes louis vuitton
bottes versace

Annie said...

chaussures armani hommes
Chaussures boss hommes
Chaussures burberry hommes
chaussures dolce gabbana hommes
chaussures dunk sb femmes
chaussures dunk high heel femmes
chaussures dunk sb high femmes
chaussures Dunk SB low femmes
chaussures dunk sb hommes
chaussures Dunk SB high hommes
chaussures Dunk SB low hommes
chaussures gucci femmes
chaussures gucci high heels
chaussures gucci low heels
chaussures gucci sneakers
chaussures gucci hommes
chaussures gucci slippers
chaussures jimmy choo femmes
chaussures jimmy choo pumps femmes
chaussures jimmy choo sandales femmes
chaussures jordan hommes

Michelle Hussey said...

Gazco Gas Fires
Gazco Stove Fires
Gazco Electric Fires

Michelle Hussey said...

A great and fascinating post. Thanks for sharing such as information
container verhuur
puin afvoeren
bouwafval container
bedrijfsafval
container huren

Jessica Martin said...

Thanks for sharing nice blog.
Chrome Towel Rails, Towel Rail, Elegance Towel Rail, Richmond Towel Rail, Tintoretto Towel Rail, White Straight Towel Rail, Curved Towel Rail, White Curved Towel Rail, Chrome Flat Towel Rail, Chrome Curved Towel Rail
Thanks